As expected with any typical RPG game these days, Baldur’s Gate 3 also comes with a ton of optional side quests that you can try and complete.
One of these side quests is Save The Goblin Sazza which is available whilst exploring the Druid Grove, the quest itself can be obtained whilst on Act 1 / Chapter 1
It will involve freeing a goblin named Sazza and being introduced to her tribe.
- ACT (CHAPTER) UNLOCKED: Act 1 (Chapter 1)
- LOCATION: Druid Grove
- QUEST GIVER: Sazza (x:186 y:594)
- As you explore the Druid Grove you should hear a commotion going off behind the Shabby Door here, open this Shabby Door and lets investigate. You can also recruit Wyll here too if you have not yet done so. You will now be in the Makeshift Prison
- Pick whichever dialogue option you want depending on your play style. However, choosing the A Goblin prisoner. Her life isn’t yours to take option will grant you Gale – Approves, Shadowheart – Approves and Lae’zel – Disapprove
- After the scene the others will leave and you can now go and speak to Sazza properly, go ahead and do so.
- Again pick whichever dialogue option you want, depending on your play style. However, selecting the Deal, I’ll get you out of there option will grant you Gale – Disapprove and Lae’zel – Disapprove
- You can now attack the cage that Sazza is in using a Sword or something to that effect. This will free Sazza
- Sazza will now join you and you will be granted Gale – Disapprove and Lae’zel – Disapprove
- In order to help Sazza free the grove, instead of heading back through the Shabby Door you will want to go the opposite way instead. Which requires you to jump off the cliff that you are currently standing on and out of this cave section that you are currently in.
- Use the nearby Stone Door to get to the Underground Passage
- Whilst in this Passage another goblin will notice you and a scene will play out. The fight cannot be avoided
- Keep to the right path when you reach the fork and climb on out of there. Sazza will now leave.
- You will now want to head for Goblin Camp, which should be marked on your map. However, you will need to pass through Blighted Village through the Forest if you have not done so already. (x:75 y:408)
- A scene will now play out when you arrive. Choose whichever dialogue option you want however, picking the (ILLITHID) (WISDOM) Stand down. Now option and winning the die roll will grant you Gale – Approves and Shadowheart – Approves
- You can now pass on to the actual Goblin Camp (Marked on your map. x:-47 y:369)
- A scene will play and Sazza will rejoin you. Follow Sazza through the camp. Quest end.
JOURNAL QUEST NOTES
+ Free Sazza –
The goblin Sazza is a prisoner in the grove. She’s promised us an introduction to her tribe – and their powerful healer – if we brake her out.
+ Escort Sazza out of the grove –
We broke Sazza out. Now for the hard part – getting her out of the grove.
+ Reach the Goblin Camp –
We got out of the grove in one piece. Sazza told us to meet her at the goblin camp.
+ Speak to Sazza and the drow –
We found Sazza talking to a drow. She still owes us information – maybe this drow has it?
Thanks to Sazza, we made it into the camp. She told us to meet her further inside, where she’ll introduce us to the drow True Soul
Sazza was thrown into the Spider pit and eaten alive
RELATED GUIDES / LINKS:
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – Guides Playlist (Written)
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – Other/Various (Party Banter, Approval Sheets, Disapproval Sheets)
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – Our Game Review
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Secret Of The Sands (Favour Quest) - 8th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – How To Find The UJC Special Ops ‘Assault Rifle’ - 8th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – All Colony Mission Collectibles - 6th December 2022