Baldur’s Gate 3 – The Githyanki Warrior (Lae’zel Companion Side Quest) Guide
As expected with any typical RPG game these days, Baldur’s Gate 3 also comes with a ton of optional side quests that you can try and complete.
One of these side quests is The Githyanki Warrior which is available whilst exploring the Mountain Pass, the quest itself can be obtained whilst on Act 1 / Chapter 1. It is a companion quest for the character Lae’zel
It will involve the player having to find the Githyanki Creche and meeting up with a bunch of Githyanki Warriors
EARLY ACCESS GUIDE
- ACT (CHAPTER) UNLOCKED: Act 1 (Chapter 1)
- LOCATION: The Mountain Pass
- QUEST GIVER: Lae’zel
In order to trigger this side quest you will first off need to speak to Lae’zel, who you will of hopefully recruited by now. If not then she can be recruited by either attacking the cage she is found in (story related) by using a Bow or something to that effect. She can also be recruited by camping several times too. Either way this will not work without her.
After speaking and recruiting Lae’zel we can begin.
- Our goal will be to travel to The Mountain Pass (North West part of the map) and to the coordinates (x: -141 y: 534)
- When you arrive you should find a rather large red Dragon with a group of Githyanki Warriors. Lets go and investigate
- You can actually avoid this next fight as long as you do NOT tell the Warriors about the Ship or about the Artifact. If you do choose to fight them however, you will now learn of the Githyanki Creche
- Please keep in mind though if you choose to NOT fight them then your quest ends here. This is, simply put, due to the fact that as I write this the game is currently only available in Early Access and thus you cannot progress any further forward
- If however, you chose to actually fight the Warriors then you can proceed on, at least for a little while longer. Anyway after the fight go ahead and speak to Lae’zel who should now have a mark above her head
- We have now been told to search the bodies of the fallen Warriors, do so. Make sure you search the body of Sarth Baretha in particular in order to obtain the Elaborate Slate
- Choose the USE option on the Elaborate Slate in order to actually use it and to trigger a scene
- You will now learn of a Githyanki refuge beyond the Mountain Pass. However, sadly due to the game currently being Early Access we will have to stop there, for now.. Well I did say for a little while longer. Also, we do get to see a lovely picture of what the actual world map will look like rather than just the regional map, so that is nice. But yes.. the waiting game is now on..
RELATED GUIDES / LINKS:
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – Guides Playlist (Written)
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – Other/Various (Party Banter, Approval Sheets, Disapproval Sheets)
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – Our Game Review
- More Pest Control (Exterminate Rats) Resident Evil 4 Remake - 29th March 2023
- Destroy The Blue Medallions 4 (Grand Hall) Resident Evil 4 Remake - 29th March 2023
- Apostate’s Head (Large Cave Shrine – Door Puzzle) Resident Evil 4 Remake - 29th March 2023