Radiant Adept is an achievement in Lords of the Fallen worth 10 points/a bronze trophy. It follows the same format as Umbral and Inferno Adept, in the sense that you need to collect all 20 spells within the Radiant Spell pool. While it might sound simple in theory, actually locating all of these spells can be a bit of a headache.
Collect All Radiance Spells
In order to complete Radiant Adept, all you need to do is collect all 20 Radiance Spells currently in the game. Most of these spells are purchasable in exchange for vigor and/or remembrance or another special item. Others can be found dotted throughout the map at various points of interest.
Once you collect every radiance spell, you will complete Radiant Adept and earn 10 points/a bronze trophy.
What Are They?
Just like Inferno spells, Radiance spells are a group of spells that all share the same characteristics. Radiance spells focus on dealing holy damage to your enemies and buffing your stats using the Holy element. If you prefer a more buff-oriented/support-role playstyle, you’re probably going to prefer the Radiant Spell pool over the Inferno and Umbral set.
Here are all 20 Radiance Spells alongside their effects. You will need to unlock every single one of these spells to complete Radiant Adept:
- Aura of Tenacity- Surrounds your character with an aura that reduces incoming damage.
- Barbed Aura- Surrounds your character with an aura that damages attacking enemies.
- Blessed Reflections- Summons duplicates of Pieta which attack enemies.
- Briar Storm- Summons lacerating radiant thorns.
- Cleansing Spring- Summons a pool of radiant light which removes status effects.
- Consecrate- Creates a sigil on the ground which damages enemies who walk over it.
- Divine Arms- Summons several divine blades.
- Healing Radiance- Heals your character.
- Healing Sigil- Creates a small area that heals you and other allies.
- Lacerating Weapon- Imbues your weapon with blood.
- Lucent Beam- Generates a huge beam of light.
- Orius’ Judgement- Summons bolts of radiant magic.
- Piercing Light- Summons a burst of radiant magic.
- Radiant Flare- Summons a radiant flare that damages enemies from a distance.
- Radiant Guardian- Summons a holy guardian to attack enemies.
- Radiant Orb- Summons a huge ball of light that damages enemies and heals allies. Within the Radiant Adept spell pool, this spell is arguably the most powerful.
- Radiant Slash- Sends forward a slash of radiant magic.
- Radiant Weapon- Imbues your weapon with radiant magic.
- Sanctify- Creates an area on the ground that heals enemies and removes any status effects.
- Invigorating Aura- Surrounds your character with an aura that heals you and nearby allies.
How to Complete Radiant Adept
Here are the locations of all the spells you need to find to complete Radiant Adept:
- Aura of Tenacity- Found within Skyrest, in the room to the right of the Vestige.
- Barbed Aura- Purchased from Stomund at the Manse of the Hallowed Brothers.
- Blessed Reflections- Purchased from Molhu at Skyrest in exchange for Pieta’s remembrance.
- Briar Storm- Purchased from Molhu in exchange for Judge Cleric the Radiant Sentinel’s remembrance.
- Cleansing Spring- Purchased from Exacter Dunmire.
- Consecrate- Located in the shrine just up from the main courtyard at the Abbey of the Hallowed Sisters.
- Divine Arms- This spell is gifted to you after you defeat the Abiding Defenders Boss at the Manse of the Hallowed Brothers.
- Healing Radiance- Purchased from Exacter Dunmire.
- Healing Sigil- Purchased from Exacter Dunmire.
- Lacerating Weapon- Found in the Abbey of the Hallowed Sisters. Simply head upstairs from the main boss room, and you should find the spell on an altar.
- Lucent Beam- Purchased from Exacter Dunmire.
- Orius’ Judgement- Purchased from Stomund at the Manse of the Hallowed Brothers.
- Piercing Light- Located in Firzroy’s Gorge. To find this spell, you’ll need to phase through the gate just below the Vestige of the Pale Butcher. You’ll have to take out a few enemies, but once you get passed them, you will find the spell on an altar. Finding this spell is probably the hardest step of completing Radiant Adept.
- Radiant Flare- Purchased from Exacter Dunmire.
- Radiant Guardian- Purchased from Molhu in exchange for Tancred’s remembrance.
- Radiant Orb- Sold by Stomund at the Abbey of the Hallowed Sisters.
- Radiant Slash- Purchased from Exacter Dunmire.
- Radiant Weapon- Purchased from Exacter Dunmire.
- Sanctify- Located in a chest in the tower between Skyrest Bridge and the Pieta boss room.
- Invigorating Aura- Purchased from Stomund at the Manse of the Hallowed Brothers.