One such optional favour is The Fire Of Reginn, which involves freeing the dragon, Reginn
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: A Path to Jotunheim
- RECOMMENDED LEVEL: 4
- REWARDS: Epic Enchantment (Scale of the Mighty), Dragon Tear, 615XP, Dangerous Skies Trophy Achievement (If you have also completed The Flight of Fafnir, Otr’s Imprisonment and The Fire of Reginn)
- QUEST GIVER: N/A. Head to Konunsgard
- PREREQUISITE: Complete Second Hand Soul, Dues Ex Malachite, Fafnir’s Hoard, Family Business
- LOCATION: Konunsgard
- This particular favour quest is connected to Hail to the King and the only way to unlock this area is to activate that said quest
- Part way through the Hail to the King quest you will encounter a large dragon known as Reginn
- Our task is to free Reginn by destroying the Dragon Shrines.
- As soon as the quest activates continue to follow the path until you reach the lower ground once again.
- You should then notice the first dragon shrine to the right, destroy this in order to progress
- Then head down the path to the left
- The second dragon shrine can be found down here, in this rather dark corner
- Okay in order to find the final dragon shrine we need access to a currently locked door
- In order to open it we need to grab one of the red shatter crystals and throw it towards the cage on the left
- From there we then need to use Atreus to destroy both the thrown shatter crystal as well as the red shatter crystal on the wall, this should then unlock the door for us
- Continue on and defeat the next set of enemies, use the red lantern above them to take them out quickly
- After dealing with those continue on through the gate and you will end up at a bridge, use the Axe on the chain to lower it and then head across to the other side
- Keep following the path and you will reach an area with yet more enemies and the dragon once again, be careful here though as this particular enemy is a lot tougher than those you faced earlier and on top of that the dragon can also attack you too
- After the fight you should be able to spot the final dragon shrine over by the stone pillars
- After taking care of the dragon shrines use the zip line to reach the area below, ignore the gate and head left instead.
- This area should seem familiar to you now, it is where we had to use red shatter crystals to unlock the door
- Anyway when you first noticed the dragon you should of seen the anchor that it is tied to, return to this anchor.
- Now that we have successfully dealt with the dragon shrines we can now safely remove the bind and free the dragon
- Once you have freed the dragon the side quest will then end
The dragon Reginn, brother of Fafnir and Otr. He’s bound by these magic chains, but we should be able to free him if we break the three shrines. The stories say Reginn was once a dwarf and a great blacksmith. Too bad he can’t craft us armour.
- Destroy the shrines binding Reginn
- God Of War (2018) – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- God Of War (2018) – Guides Playlist (Written)
- God Of War (2018) – Our Game Review
- Deliver Us Mars – All Collectibles (Comics, Scannable, Astro Talk) Chapter 1 - 4th February 2023
- Deliver Us Mars – Who Waits Five Minutes, Seriously? (Waiting Game Ryan) Trophy Achievement - 4th February 2023
- Dead Space Remake (2023) – All Weapon Locations (Full Arsenal) - 4th February 2023