Weapon Collector is an achievement in Lords of the Fallen (2023 edition) that requires you to collect every weapon in the game. As you can probably tell, this is one of the hardest achievements to unlock in the game, because there are over 100 different weapons to collect, and many of these are just dotted randomly around the map. Keep reading to find out the easiest weapons to find to kickstart your Weapon Collector progress.
Collect All Weapons
In order to complete Weapon Collector, the only requirement is that you collect every weapon in the game. Different weapons can be found in different areas of the map, collected after defeating bosses or smaller enemies, or chosen as your starting weapon.
After you collect every weapon in the game, you will unlock the Weapon Collector achievement, and earn 50 points.
What Are They?
There are a variety of different weapon types within Lords of the Fallen, including:
- Grand Axes
- Grand Hammers
- Grand Swords
- Long Swords
You need to find every weapon within these categories to complete Weapon Collector.
How to Find All Weapons For Weapon Collector
Although many of the unlockable within Lords of the Fallen drop/spawn randomly, there are some that you can find pretty easily which makes completing Weapon Collector that little bit easier.
Starter Class Weapons For Weapon Collector
Firstly, you can pick up a weapon for Weapon Collector simply by choosing a class. Currently, you can unlock these weapons at the start of the game, depending on the class you go for:
- Blackfeather Ranger Axe.
- Blackfeather Ranger Bow.
- Orian Preacher Catalyst.
- Pyric Cultist Catalyst.
- Partisan Crossbow.
- Exiled Stalker Dagger.
- Broken Bucket Fists.
- Partisan Flail.
- Orian Preacher Hammer.
- Udirangr Warwolf Sword.
- Pryic Cultist Staff.
- Hallowed Knight Sword.
- Mournstead Infantry Spear.
Weapons Located Around the Map
Secondly, you can pick up a bunch of different weapons by exploring different areas of the map and taking out smaller enemies. This is where you’ll need to find the bulk of the weapons to complete Weapon Collector.
Some of the easiest to find include:
- Faithful Bludgeon- You can find this weapon just beneath the Skyrest Bridge.
- Proselyte Sword- This weapon is dropped randomly by the Proseltye. You can farm them in Redcorpse Village.
- Fist of Insight- You can purchase this weapon from Damarose the Marked. He is located on Pilgrim’s Perch.
- Kukajin’s Sword- To find this weapon, first head to the forsaken fen. Next, walk up to Kukajin’s statute and destroy it. Unfortunately, you will fail a sidequest, but it’s worth it if you want to complete Weapon Collector.
- Raw Mangler Axe- This weapon is randomly dropped by the dual-wielding axe enemies in Redcopse. Alternatively, you can purchase it from Damarose.
- Rusty Cutter- You can find this weapon in the room just before the Pieta boss arena. It’s located within the massive lava pool.
- Thorned Crimson Rector Sword- Finally, you can find this weapon just below the Pilgrim’s Perch.
The best way to find the multitude of weapons hidden around the map is to simply explore the map as you go! Don’t rush from boss to boss, take your time to explore every nook and cranny, and you’ll find every weapon in no time.
Finally, after you defeat a boss in Lords of the Fallen, you will pick up their ‘remembrance’, which can then be traded for a number of items in exchange for Umbral Sourcing. Many of these unlockable items are weapons needed to complete Weapon Collector. They include:
- Remembrance of Pieta She of Blessed- Exchanged for Pieta’s Sword.
- Remembrance of The Hushed Saint- Exchanged for the Hushed Saint’s Halberd.
- Remembrance of The Unbroken Promise- Exchanged for the Harrower Dervla’s Sword and Crossbow.
- Remembrance of The Tancred Master of Castigations and Reinhold the Immured- Exchanged for Tancred’s Mancatcher.
- Remembrance of Judge Cleric the Radiant Sentinel- Exchanged for Judge Cleric’s Spear, Sword, and Corrupted Sword.
- Remembrance of The Lightreaper- Exchanged for the Lightreaper sword and dagger.
- Remembrance of The Sundered Monarch- Exchanged for the Queen’s Head Hammer.
These weapons are probably the hardest to obtain for Weapon Collector because each boss is attached to the story and you’ll essentially need to complete the game before obtaining every boss weapon.