As I have tried to include them all, this will include both the Good and Bad approval greetings that you can get with him.
I have also included the party recruiting comments too. All of them to my knowledge (well in regards to the Early Access of course. The full version isn’t even out yet)
BAD APPROVAL GREETING
- That is it! I’ve dragged your sorry carcass far enough. I’ll solve this damn thing myself. You can rot.
- Are you working against me, or are you just simple? We can start seeing eye-to-eye, or I can find new companions.
- You are on some very thin ice, darling. Figure out whose side you’re on, or I’ll decide for you.
- Do you mind? I’m brooding.
- Need something?
- What do you need now?
- You’re staring at me again. What do you want?
- You again
HIGH / VERY HIGH APPROVAL
- Hello, lover
- Hello, my dear.
- Ah, my favourite travelling companion.
- What can I do for you, my friend?
- Well hello. What can I do for you?
- Yes, darling? Do you need something?
- Need something? Or did you just miss me?
- Darling. I thought you’d never ask. Lead on. (He joins your party)
- Sorry, but I prefer groups that are a little smaller. More intimate. Lose a follower or two and I might consider it. (When the group is already full)
- Oh darling, I’m hurt. I thought we had something special. (Player chooses to replace him as a party member)
- I guess I’ll spend my evenings lounging here while you do all the hard work. It sounds awful. (Astarion leaves the party)
- Well, you know where to find me (Astarion leaves the party)
RELATED GUIDES / LINKS:
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – Other/Various (Party Banter, Approval Sheets, Disapproval Sheets)
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – Our Game Review